At Takoma Regional Hospital, our goal is to provide you with excellent care in an environment of healing.
Our team is committed to making you feel comfortable and safe. To help make the most of your stay, here are some tips and guidelines to follow:
What to Bring:
- A list of medications you are taking and the dosages.
- Medical information or records (including X-rays) from your personal physician, if possible.
- Your medical insurance cards (including Medicare and Medicaid) and photo ID.
- Your own nightgown or pajamas, robe, slippers, toiletries and reading glasses.
- Please do not bring large sums of money, jewelry or other valuables to the hospital. You need only a small amount of cash for items such as newspapers or magazines.