Additional Details about Indrani Enid Acosta, MD
Dr. Acosta is bilingual, being fluent in both English and Spanish and is passionate about serving a broad patient group across Central Florida. She completed her residency in neurology at the University of South Florida College of Medicine and was the recipient of the Outstanding Dedication & Commitment in Stroke award. She is currently pursuing her fellowship in Stroke at the University of Texas, Health Science Center at Houston. She is a member of the American Heart Association, the American College of Physicians, the American Academy of Neurology and the American Medical Association. She and the physicians at Tri-Country Neurology provide comprehensive neurological care at Florida Hospital Apopka, Altamonte, Orlando, East Orlando and Winter Park.
- Neurology - (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Vascular Neurology - (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Medical School - Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
- Neurology - (University Of South Florida)
- Vascular Neurology - (University of Texas Health Science at Houston)